Traffic Manager / Studio Manager
Our client an award winning B2B marketing agency are looking for a Traffic Manager/Studio Manager to join their amazing and growing team.
This is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark offering annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
This agency have huge respect for work-life balance and flexibility and have amazing and supportive management team.
This agency is all about high-growth technology businesses ready for change. They work with clients who are ready to create change for their business, for their customers, for the world , creating true differentiation in the market, and their stand-out work has won lots of awards.
The role is remote and later on split between home and office, Central London
You will be the main point of contact for all studio resource related requirements (online and offline) and work closely with the teams within the agency helping them to plan, manage and deliver campaigns to clients on time and on budget.
Key responsibilities and skills
- Manage all new briefs into the studio, helping account handlers to put together accurate project specifications, budgets and timing plans
- Building excellent relationships with the best freelancers in the industry! Running, and adding to, the existing freelance ‘black book’. Booking and managing freelance resource.
- Understanding client projects and retainers to ensure the best fit for resourcing, as well the talents of the creative team to ensure work is allocated to best fit their expertise and interests
- Briefing: Be the point of contact for all briefs being sent to the Studio. Ensure that all briefs are received prior to commencement of work. QCing the briefs - making sure they are fit for purpose and submitted on time
- Liaising with account management teams to manage project workflow and deadlines, and communicate project status.
- Track studio capacity and resource against weekly client demand; manage resource constraints and identify any future problems
- Making sure all creative, planning and studio procedures and processes are adhered to and studio team timesheets are completely accurately on a weekly basis
- Arranging and managing creative and planning brainstorm/review sessions
- Experience of using resource management systems and processes
- Ability to lead manage and motivate all members of the studio
- Excellent planning, analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Positive and calm, able to work well under pressure and solve problems in a fast moving environment.
In return for your skills and experience as a Traffic Manager/ Studio Manager our client is offering a competitive salary in range of £35000-£40000 per annum plus added benefits
If you think you're the Traffic Manager/Studio Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Apply for Traffic Manager / Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly