Content Manager- Award winning B2B agency
Our client an award winning B2B marketing agency are looking for a Content Manager to join their amazing and growing team.
This is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark offering annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
This agency have huge respect for work-life balance and flexibility and have amazing and supportive management team.
This agency is all about high-growth technology businesses ready for change. They work with clients who are ready to create change for their business, for their customers, for the world , creating true differentiation in the market, and their stand-out work has won lots of awards.
The Content Manager role is offering variety of projects to work with and interesting clients doing interesting things.
You will be creating content strategies and coming up with topics for whitepapers, blogs and other content formats, research, happy to write thought leadership content and some rollout messaging. You will be a good presenter to clients too.
Due there ongoing success our client is seeking Content Manager to join the team, the role is currently remote but there is a plans to start going back to office so the role will be split between office and home.
Responsibilities and skill needed for the Content Manager
- A passion for b2b technology with amazing copywriting skills
- The ability to research and create genuine thought leadership, moving the debate forward and finding unique angles through a journalistic approach.
- Experience developing content strategies, discovering a client’s unique voice in the market, a space that differentiates from competitors and engages customers.
- Experience writing across a range of mediums, such as: e-books, whitepapers, blogs, web copy, emails and sales enablement materials such as product brochures.
- The ability to create powerful, strategic messaging
- The ability to write copy that is both technical and creative.
- Good research skills with experience interviewing subject matter experts to uncover compelling stories.
- The skills to get under the skin of complex market challenges.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Working under pressure to deadlines
- Writing for senior leadership audiences at large enterprises.
- Acting as a ‘copy guardian’ for specific clients, ensuring everything is on brand and in line with their tone of voice
- Working directly with clients at times.
In return for your skills and experience as a Content Manager our client is offering a competitive salary in range of £30000-£40000 per annum plus added benefits
If you think you're the Content Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Apply for Content Manager- Award winning B2B agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly