Paid Media Manager
Paid Media Manager – Influencer Agency – London
£40,000 - £50,000 +Benefits
Paid Media Manager – The Company
My client are an award-winning influencer-marketing agency that’s delivered campaigns for the world’s most famous brands including TikTok, Apple Music, BBC and Xbox One, Coca Cola, Bacardi and 20th Century Fox Established in 2009, they are the pioneering influencer-first agency, that runs campaigns across 14 countries. In respect of influencer marketing campaigns, they deliver the following services: strategy, creative, production, management, distribution and performance tracking, as well as managing our own exclusive talent roster.
Paid Media Manager – The Role
- Develop and grow client base driving paid media/ performance objectives
- Manage client spends and reconcile finances
- Run and execute paid media campaigns from devising strategy, creating content/ads, executing and delivering to meet/exceed KPIs
- Assist with new business pitches and proposals
- Extensive experience gained in a marketing agency or influencer-marketing environment.
- 3-4 years multidisciplinary and multi-sector experience working across a number of accounts at the same time.
- Significant digital experience across a range of verticals as well as consumer focussed communication.
- Direct hands-on experience running all kinds of paid media campaigns (specifically social)
- Exceptional experience across all social channels (Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Google, etc)
There are a number of associated benefits attached to this role including - 28 days holiday (not including bank holidays) – extended xmas holiday – pension scheme – annual pay review – discretionary bonus scheme (performance and company based)
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity then please do not hesitate and APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "PENNY ROUTLEDGE-CRAY" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Penny Routledge-Cray | DD: + 44| 20 7845 7268 – firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Apply for Paid Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly