Digital Strategy Director
Digital Strategy Director, Display, Search and Social - Independent Agency - London
£55,000 - £65,000
I'm excited to be working with a digital marketing agency that work with some of the most amazing theatrical entertainment clients. They're growing fast and are looking for a Digital Strategy Director to manage some of their key accounts. As a Digital Strategy Director you will lead on strategy across all performance acquisition channels; making sure they're reaching the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
Working as part of the agency you will be responsible for:
- You will lead on setting and directing the digital marketing strategy across all of the agencies clients.
- Your role will be evangelical in its nature, consulting with clients to help them achieve their goals, and presenting clear and concise narratives driven by data.
- You will use your understanding of the digital media landscape to lead the planning, buying and strategic development of digital marketing campaigns across multiple live entertainment products.
- You will manage the digital media output across all display and Google platforms, and input into Paid Social strategy.
- You will lead on analytics and digital reporting solutions.
The Digital Strategy Director will need:
- Proven digital marketing & strategy experience across performance acquisition channels
- Hands-on experience running campaigns in earlier career will be a benefit
- You will need to be confident in a client facing capacity and have experience with pitching, new business development and upselling etc
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lisa Ahmed | DD: + 44| 207 845 7286 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaahmedmajorplayers/)