Paid Social Manager
Paid Social Lead - Network Agency - London
£50,000 - £60,000
I'm excited to be working with one of the biggest media agencies in the world to recruit for a Paid Social Lead. They are looking for an experienced digital performance marketer to work on the International digital team, focused on leading the paid media/paid Social Channel team. You and your team will be primarily responsible for leading channel strategy, planning, buying and optimisation for a world-leading digital subscription services business. You will have both strategic and executional experience in digital media and have worked extensively on complex performance-focused campaigns across the globe.
Working as part of a Global team you will be responsible for:
- Paid Social Channel lead across all Lines of Business responsible for digital performance across one of the world's leading mobile brands, reporting to the International Lead
- You will be accountable for delivering on the business growth KPIs for the client globally across every market in which they operate
- Delivering the performance media strategy specific to that channel and acting as a channel leader in servicing key clients, and leading vendor relationships
- Create and deliver a roadmap for your channel that you and your team are guided by and delivers against overarching client goals
- Supported by, and leading a team of account directors, managers and executives to deliver international campaign planning, optimisation and reporting analysis across all international vendors.
- Client-facing responsibilities
- You will need to lead your team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of campaign setup, trafficking and finance deliverables.
- Ensure flawless execution of campaigns and setting out a clear process for your team to follow, empowering the team to take ownership of key responsibilities but leaning in and supporting where needed
- Ensure your team coordinate and collaborate with local planning/buying teams to deliver media plans that deliver on client briefs.
- Ensuring alignment and adherence to global ways of working. This includes but isn't restricted to taxonomy/naming, data analysis and presentation, reporting guidelines and keynote templates and standards
- Accountable for operational and financial accuracy as well as timely delivery in terms of client billings and internal revenue forecasting for your channel
The Paid Social Lead will need:
- 5 years' experience working in a similar role
- Deep understanding and experience planning and buying across SnapChat, Twitter & Pinterest
- Excellent client servicing skills, with demonstrable experience in building strong relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Performance/Acquisition channel including Paid Social is a MUST
To apply for this unique opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lisa Ahmed | DD: + 44| 207 845 7286 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaahmedmajorplayers/)