Our client is an award winning strategy led B2B marketing agency based in the heart of London.
The agency is a strong believer in investing in people. Over 70% of the agency’s talent has been trained and developed from within. Giving everyone a much wider remit and variety in their day to day activity. In addition to this we ABSOLUTELY love the social side to this agency. They are always off doing something together, although none of it is compulsory. For example, couple of summers ago ( when we could still travel) the entire agency was flown out to Ibiza for an all expenses paid few days as a late summer party thank you to the teams.
We are now looking for a result – orientated and ambitious Account Executive to join their team. You will be working along side Account Director and Strategist to support in delivering B2B focused marketing campaigns
The agency is based in Central London and the agency offers remote and split work between home and office ( two days a week from office)
Key responsibilities and skills
- Experience and knowledge in HubSpot, Google Analytics and Smart Links is desirable but if needed training will be provided
- Work closely with the content and strategy team to build campaign workflows and messaging
- Analyse campaign performance to achieve maximum awareness, engagement and leads
- Manage partners and build strong working relationships
- Provide daily reports to the account management team making recommendations and improvements to enhance results
- Passionate, engaging person who is fun to work with, hungry to learn and progress quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexible, solution focused, and happy to work across a range of projects and clients in a fast-paced environment
- You will have good office environment experience, ideally in marketing or similar industry, at a junior level
- Able to proactively take responsibility for tasks and follow these through thoroughly
- Works with others collaboratively to identify barriers and potential solutions
- A graduate with a 2:1 or above degree, or equivalent work experience
In return for your skills and experience as an Senior Account Executive our client is offering a competitive salary in range of £24000-£27000
If you think you're the Senior Account Executive we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.