We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic CRM Manager to own and drive the acquisition and retention marketing programme that creates incremental bottom-line growth. This will be a key role in helping the Marketing Team deliver, measure & optimise all campaign activity whilst creating best-in-class fan journeys and delivering superb customer experience.
In this position you will work closely with our new Head of Fan Engagement to define our fan acquisition, retention and lifecycle marketing playbook – ensuring we’re seen to be adding value to our fan’s lives. This is a fantastic opportunity to own the campaign strategy, execution & measurement on top of owning and growing our CRM retention programme, across multiple channels including email and web-push. You will be entrusted to find the perfect balance between engaging with fans and allowing us to achieve our commercial goals. This role will be required to use data from all touchpoints and channels in order to target and communicate with fans in the most relevant, timely and personalised manner, creating value-adding relationships with our members.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in the development and implementation of a successful CRM strategy with back-end system knowledge.
- Built successful acquisition, retention and customer loyalty programmes whilst being familiar working in a B2C subscription business (ideally digital based).
- Worked on an end to end basis, execution through to developing and owning analytics.
- Have experience in multi-channel and paid media marketing and hold a robust Understanding of GDPR/data privacy & security.
- Incredibly strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and mobilise others.
- It would be advantageous for this position if you had a working knowledge of Oracle CX systems including Responsys, Crowdtwist and Maxymiser plus a working knowledge of sales and service automation systems.
Not only is this a fantastic role, it is also a fantastic team to work in. A good salary is just the start, there are many other benefits too such as our bonus scheme, private health care cover, life assurance scheme, workplace nursery, company contributed pension scheme, on site gym & fitness classes, free food, and a cycle to work scheme.