Project Coordinator (Commercial Design)
A dynamic Project Coordinator or a talented Account Manager, who has construction / interior design experience, is needed to join a specialist in high end commercial interior design and build group, based in Swindon. This is an exciting hybrid role where you can utilise your excellent people skills to act as the lynchpin within the business, coordinating design and build projects ranging from £100k to £1 million plus.
Flexible working is available. It is expected that you will spend 4 days working from home – 1 day in the office or visiting clients.
With over 30 years of experience, this leading family run group have created and designed commercial spaces that have the "WOW" factor for an impressive mix of well-known household names. They are renowned for class-leading services and products, developing inspirational and successful workspaces and commercial environments. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a Project Coordinator / Account Manager, to make their stamp on this newly created role.
The Project Coordinator / Account Manager will act as the point of contact for clients, co-ordinating each stage of the sales process with the team. From initial brief meetings, through to Design concepts, pricing, and pitching, you will play a vital role ensuring the concepts not only meet client’s requirements and captivate their company ethos and values, but also provide them with a design that meets their budget and exceeds their expectations.
To qualify… You should be a Project Coordinator / Account Manager / Project Manager / Workflow Manager / Studio Manager / Pre-Contracts Manager / Client Relationship Manager / Client Services Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in construction / commercial interiors.
- You are a great decision-maker, even when under pressure.
- You are comfortable in supporting a project from initial concept through to project handover.
- A strong understanding of processes and the importance of standardising approaches, methods, and ways of working to enable scaling.
- The ability to balance multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills.
- Strong client-facing and presentation skills.
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Due to the nature of the role, you will need access to a vehicle.
Joining a rewarding, collaborative environment based in Swindon the Project Manager / Workflow manager can expect a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, 31 days holiday, social events, flexible working and much more.