Senior Innovation Executive
Publicis Media helps clients drive sustainable business growth by harnessing the modern media landscape to drive one-to-one consumer connections at scale. Led by Sue Frogley, CEO, Publicis Media UK is made up of 2000 people working across market-leading media agencies including Zenith, Starcom and Spark Foundry as well as specialist practices Publicis Media Exchange (PMX), Performics, Publicis Sport & Entertainment, Publicis Media Content and NextTECHnow. Together they combine deep expertise in media investment, strategy, insights and analytics, data and technology, commerce, performance marketing and content. Publicis Media is part of Publicis Groupe and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
NextTECHnow is a designated innovation practice that operates across Publicis Media. We are an agnostic connector between brands and the adtech community, created with the objective to deliver meaningful innovation to all our Publicis Media clients through start-up partnerships.
We use a stringent selection method to find and evaluate ad-tech start-ups. We then activate them by building efficient and effective partnership opportunities with brands. Key innovation verticals that NextTECHnow start-ups operate within include research & insights, AR/VR, data analysis, social listening, UGC, experiential, innovation in traditional media and emerging tech.
We are recruiting a Senior Innovation Executive to join this team. Key duties include:
- Assisting senior members of the team in leading start-up partnership efforts across Publicis Media agencies with a particular focus on innovative, effective and scalable tech projects
- Support long term business prospects by cultivating current partnerships and identifying new markets & commercial relationships
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of NextTECHnow and monitor ongoing conversations with internal and external stakeholders
- Help the team create and organize agency and client innovation events (vetting sessions, workshops, innovation days)
- Work with various internal stakeholders (planning, strategy, activation and specialist teams) and a network of NextTECHnow ambassadors to deliver strategic campaign proposals
- Play a role in the ongoing development of NTN products and services
The successful candidate will have:
- Agency/client servicing experience – have an understanding of the whole media agency business from communication planning to activation (including cross-channel and market campaigns)
- Knowledgeable about Innovation and Technology, with a particular focus on ad-tech and marcomms/emerging solutions
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, project management track-record, ability to prioritize deliverables
- Experience in dealing with many different internal & external stakeholders
Harnessing the power of the modern media landscape to drive one-to-one consumer engagement at scale, Publicis Media creates value for clients through global media agency brands and scaled capabilities across investment, strategy, insights and analytics, data and technology, commerce, performance marketing and content.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s businesses.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.