A creative, forward- thinking events start-up company is recruiting for a Growth Manager to lead on a key area of the business and ensure they deliver a first class service.
As the world finally makes plans to celebrate and get together again, they have seen a huge uplift in traffic and sales, which is where you come in. This is a vital moment for the Growth Manager to work with small businesses and help them grow through their website. You must be passionate about what you do and feel the need to want to make their events a success.
You will work closely with the Head of Growth to drive usage rates across their customer base. This includes calling and writing emails right the way through to creating the strategy. You will be responsible for improving acquisition, activation and retention.
Responsibilities – Growth Manager
- Assist with customer support, UX, data analysis and operations to achieve growth targets.
Requirements – Growth Manager
- Building rapport – able to easily engage potential new customers in conversations, really understanding the issues they face and how we can help.
- Quick learner – comfortable in a fast paced environment where you’ll need to be able to quickly absorb a lot of information.
- Goal oriented – you’ll need to be hungry and drive the opportunity to help achieve and exceed targets.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set – driven to achieve your targets and be able to identify new ways to achieve goals.
- Analytical – you should be comfortable reading customer data to segment and target users based on multiple benchmarks.
Up to £50,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/
Apply for Growth Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly