AV Senior Executive
We are Zenith. We invented the media agency in 1988, and 12 years later, we were the first to put effectiveness at the heart of our work, when we became the ROI Agency. For us, ROI is about improving the fortunes of brands. All 450 of us come to work every day with the aim of leading our clients down more profitable paths.
But that is getting harder. With new channels, data sources and technologies multiplying the decisions you have to make every day, there are so many possible paths to success. At the same time, the asks of communications are bigger than ever: ‘make my brand no.1’, ‘help me become the most loved brand in the category’, ‘get me growth whilst my competitors decline.’ So we HAVE to help clients make bolder moves. We need to take them down different, braver, more profitable paths. That’s what we do.
Zenith is one of five distinct agency brands within Publicis Media, one arm of Publicis Groupe. Publicis Media is a brand-led organisation powered by the scale and insight of the practices; Publicis Media Exchange, Publicis Media Content, Performics, Data Sciences and Commerce.
The AV team is organically grown, from the Head of Department down to the Managers each employee has been promoted into their role after proving their ability to excel and commit to their client’s needs.
As a Senior Investment Executive, you will be at the heart of this AV team conversing and learning from Managers and Directors (with years of industry experience) as well as forging relationships with your fellow Senior Execs / Execs.
As this is a communications industry the AV team are big on relationship building and socialising. From a beer in the local on a Friday lunchtime to a Media Owner sponsored curry night out it is actively encouraged that internal and external relationships are forged and maintained.
So what sets us apart from other AV departments in this industry? The AV team at Zenith is just that, a team not just a department. This not only makes for a great working environment but a really strong team dynamic, which in turn has produced some loyal and knowledgeable industry experts who will be on hand and willing to take you to the next level of your career.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine hunger to continue growing their AV knowledge to become a fully-rounded AV media buyer, they will:
- Have experience in an AV Buying role, with implementational planning experience.
- Buying experience across TV, OLV and Cinema.
- Have a strong understanding of all media mathematics.
- Have a firm understanding of market dynamics across all AV platforms.
- Be highly proficient in the use of all buying systems including Caria, Prisma, MediaOcean, Spot Dashboard, Addynamix, TechEdge
- Have a proven record of successful audit results.
- Have experience in client presenting and client relationship building.
- Have a solid understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite, with an advanced ability on Excel in particular. This would include formula construction and the ability to manage large data sets.
- Have a strong proven ability to communicate both face to face and on the phone, with existing Media Owner relationships.
- Be a great team player with an inclusive spirit with a ‘can do’ attitude and a ‘can do’ approach.
- Be dedicated and conscientious and go the extra mile when necessary.
- Have an ability to learn new processes and technology quickly
- Have a proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- Buying and reporting market-leading advertising campaigns across TV, Video, and Cinema for a number of Zeniths clients e.g. Bodyform, TENA, Carpetright, TikTok, John Frieda and Three
- Negotiating with various media owners to drive access to the best environments for a campaign target audiences and ensuring the best results for clients at the best prices.
- Taking responsibility for all campaign administration from approval to reconciliation including implementational planning of campaigns
- Creating post-campaign analysis reports.
- Working with the team to ensure that all KPIs and any audit specifics are achieved.
- Meeting all deadlines set
- Keeping abreast of changes within the AV marketplace - sharing market intelligence with the wider AV team.
- Embracing changes and advancements within the industry, team & systems
- Using appropriate systems and technology in an effective and efficient way.
- To proactively assist with the training and motivation of more junior members in your direct team or within the department.
- Presenting both internally and externally
At Zenith, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger. It enables a greater idea exchange, which fosters innovation and creativity, and enriches our perspective. We are committed to Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, and encourage our people to take an active role in continuing to drive positive change within our agency. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.