SEO Business Director
To help with the running and development of a cutting-edge Owned Media team, capable of devising and implementing fully integrated technical & content strategies that exceed client objectives and expectations.
You will be responsible for driving forward all aspects of our offering, putting our owned-first vision at the heart of the planning process, whilst still enjoying getting your hands dirty with accounts work when the need arises.
You must be commercially minded and able to identify any opportunities to up-sell to current clients and help devise proposals and assist on new client pitches when required. You will be adept in developing ways to demonstrate the value of our work through sophisticated measurement and opportunity forecasting.
Helping to drive forward the team’s strategic direction, with a focus on technical delivery, client services, and the achieving of KPI’s. Helping to lead the team, troubleshooting any issues and coaching individuals, as well as running department meetings where required. Ability to create realistic organic search projections, based on accurate data and a valid methodology, presented to clients in an understandable way. Collaboration with planning teams, and channel teams to determine the direction of the overall strategy. Management and reconciliation of team resources and budgets when required. Creation of proposals and statements of work, alongside a clear, comprehensive strategy when required. Team understanding of the progress of each account towards KPI’s and revision of strategy as and when required. Contributing to the new business process when required, including organising responses to RFPs, contributing within chemistry meetings and pitches. Implementation of new processes, both within the department and broader agency to improve efficiency.
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- Strong experience of working within a fast-paced agency environment working with enterprise-level clients
- Confident, comfortable and professional when communicating with clients and third-parties
- Thorough understanding of how to measure the impact of technical and content-focused work through analytics platforms and other external metrics
- Thorough understanding of how to identify organic search opportunities, set business-relevant KPIs, project organic search performance and estimate expected return-on-investment
- Proven, demonstrable experience of developing owned-first strategies within a converged media focused team structure
- Understanding of how an owned-first content strategy should fit into a long-term vision
- Proven experience in identifying new ways of using industry-leading technologies to develop and improve the services offered to clients
- Working as part of a cross skilled team with experience in CRO, ASO, YouTube and Amazon Optimisation
- Experience with conversion rate optimisation platforms i.e. Optimizely, Google Optimise & Adobe Target
Publicis Groupe is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.