SEO Senior Account Executive
Starcom is the Human Experience Company; we believe that our clients’ competitive advantage lies in understanding people better, and acting on that understanding faster than the competition.
The future lies in bringing together media, creativity and data to create powerful experiences that will drive faster growth. We are the flagship Publicis Media agency to do this through our Power of One client teams that span clients such as Stellantis, P&G, Samsung, P&O and Visa.
We work differently from most agencies and base many of our models on consultancy ways of working to build a more agile workforce in this hybrid world. We complement our account teams with Squads – small teams that work for a short period to solve a specific brief. We hold cross-discipline Sprints to crack client briefs at speed. These processes are designed to fuel high performance and fast results through collaboration.
Even in this most challenging period, Starcom has had an exceptional 12 months. We have welcomed brilliant clients such as Stellantis, Ferrero, Axa, KP Snacks and E.ON into the fold. Our client satisfaction scores are among the highest in the market, significantly above agency norms. We place a huge focus on our team and have driven flagship D&I and L&D programmes within Publicis Media; our goal is to help every individual reach their fullest potential and we encourage everyone to make “Brave Plays” in how they approach their work and their own career development. As a result, we have an exceptionally energised and committed talent base, all of us proud of our welcoming and supportive culture, as evidenced by our recognition as one of Campaign’s Best Places to Work in 2021.
Starcom operates in over 100 markets across the world. We have very close ties to our global HQ in Chicago who encourage learning and sharing best practices with our colleagues around the world. We are part of Publicis Groupe.
The role of the SEO Senior Account Executive will be to develop and execute all activities aimed at optimising and improving user experience across our client’s owned platforms, ensuring all of your work drives performance across relevant discovery engines. You will be working in a close-knit team responsible for delivering high-quality work for several reputable and successful brands.
- To have high-level technical knowledge across SEO including the ability to execute all aspects of technical, on-site and off-site SEO
- To have the ability to utilise industry reporting, analysis and insight tools, such as Searchmetrics, Majestic SEO, Brightedge, Optimizely etc.
- To manage the workload and standard of the SEO Execs
- An understanding of the role SEO plays in forming strong foundations to ensure wider marketing activity can meet business objectives and digital KPIs
- To deliver consistently high-quality outputs i.e. technical audits, landing page optimisations, CRO tests, presentations, proposals, reports
- To keep up to date with all industry developments
- Achievement of client campaign objectives
- To have an understanding of client business objectives and background
- To join meetings and generate actions and follow up with team and external suppliers
- To provide effective support to the account director and account manager with proposals, SOWs, delivery, and strategy
- Strong proven experience of working within a fast-paced agency environment working with enterprise-level clients
- Confident, comfortable and professional when communicating with clients and third-parties
- Basic understanding of how to measure impact of owned media-based strategies through analytics platforms and other external metrics
- Basic understanding of how to identify organic search opportunities, set business-relevant KPIs, project organic search performance and estimate expected return-on-investment
- Understanding of how to use Search Trends, Demographic and User-behaviour data to reinforce an owned-first strategy
- Ability to establish clear internal briefing and manage projects; distribute the workload appropriately; layout work in a well-planned and organised manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results; brings out the best in people; is a clear and frequent communicator
- An entrepreneurial mindset and work ethic.
Starcom is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.