Senior Digital Marketing Executive
- Working for a global FTSE 250 company
- A critical role within the digital team with scope to develop and progress
About Our Client
The client are a FTSE 250 company with a B2B and B2C audience base. They are looking to hire a Senior Digital Marketing Executive into their fast-paced London team.
This is a great opportunity to make the move from agency side to client side or to increase your exposure on client side to own an area and build your profile in front of senior stakeholders. The company is investing significantly in driving acquisition through digital media channels, including but not limited to Google, Bing, LinkedIn, aggregators, programmatic advertising and display retargeting. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to work within a forward-thinking digital environment on a local and international scale, gaining exposure to senior stakeholders within the business and gaining significant agency/supplier management experience.
This is an exciting time to join a successful company that has a digital transformation programme in full-flight, working within a dynamic and engaged team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Digital Marketing Executive:
As a Digital Media Executive you will work alongside the Digital Media Manager to optimise Digital Media performance, driving B2B and B2C Acquisition to support the overall Marketing strategy. You will be managing existing relationships with a renowned global digital agency and support them on setting objectives and delivering their PPC activities. You will also be responsible for the end-to-end conversion journey, with the ability to leverage a proprietary analytics platform to measure performance and adjust investment.
- Management of the client's day to day relationship with their paid search agency including agency briefs, overseeing campaign set up, budget management, campaign optimisation and measurement
- Management and performance optimisation of aggregator channels (i.e. Indeed) including budget management
- Ownership of the media plan for a priority discipline (quarterly rotation)
- Analysis of the performance of digital marketing activities within each campaign across different channels and translate this data into clear actionable insights to deliver against KPIs and conversion objectives
- Campaign implementation support including tag management and xml file management for third party vendors
- Conversion rate optimisation via monitoring of end-to-end conversion journeys and identifying opportunities and troubleshooting issues
- Monitoring of competitor and industry trends with a view to translating those into media execution
- Ownership of Google product optimisation and integration including GMB and Google Reviews
- Development of programmatic as an emerging channel
The successful candidate will:
- Outstanding data and analytical skills with experience in a digital, performance media/marketing or acquisition-based role
- An excellent understanding of techniques to drive traffic generation, conversion, acquisition & optimisation
- Experience in proactively managing vendors/agency
- Experience with planning and running Google AdWords campaigns
- Proficient in the use of key platforms such as SA360, DV360, Google Analytics, Google Ads.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Enthusiastic and well organised self-starter, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management & prioritisation skills
- The digital team prides itself on creating a positive and motivating team dynamic that facilitates growth & development - you must be able to demonstrate that you are a great team player, are able to co-operate well and support your colleagues
- Industry experience is flexible - recruitment consultancy experience would be ideal but not a requirement.