Internal Communications Consultant
An Internal Communications Consultant is needed to join an innovative Employee Engagement Consultancy with offices across the UK. Expect to play an instrumental role in delivering impactful internal communications.
This role will be a hybrid of remote and in-office working. It's expected that you'll attend the London hub and / or client offices two to three times a week. This role is suited to those that like to work from home part of the week and enjoy the benefits of a blended approach.
With offices across York, and London, our client is renowned for helping IC, HR, leaders and strategy professionals, in blue-chip clients across the UK, Europe and globally, achieve measurable, impactful results. While our client are a consultancy, it's not purely a consultative role - they all play a key part in the delivery of client work.
Are you their new Internal Communications Consultant?
Our client is looking for someone who’s passionate about the impact that great internal communications (IC) can make, with a good all-round understanding of the sector. Ideally, you’ve got a few years’ experience at an agency. You’re a self-starter and carry an unshakeable can-do attitude. You’re great at working on multiple live projects from brief to completion, while instilling huge confidence in those you work with by being totally ‘on it’. You’re resilient, with high levels of personal accountability and a drive to be exceptional – you’re not interested in average. You’re ready to impress their wonderful clients with your organisational skills and IC nous and collaborating with colleagues is second nature.
What the Internal Communications Consultant will do:
- Support live projects, from the ideas stage through to final delivery.
- Meet with clients face to face, virtually or over the phone, to discuss briefs and build strong working relationships.
- Offer creative ideas and strategic solutions to new briefs.
- Brief designers, illustrators and partners.
- Manage projects, including planning timescales and deliverables.
- Act commercially, delivering projects on time and on budget.
To qualify… You could be a Internal Communications Consultant / Communications Manager / Internal Comms Manager / Internal Comms Officer / Internal Communications Manager / Internal Marketing Communications Manager / Employee Engagement Comms Manager / Account Manager / Senior Account Manager at an employee comms agency / consultancy or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in internal communications. Agency experience is essential.
- A proven interest in creative communication, culture and people engagement.
- The ability to bring fresh and smart ideas to every project.
- You are used to consulting with clients to develop solutions rather than purely taking a brief.
- A focus on delivery – on time, on budget and excellent every time.
- A passion to learn and a desire to drive your career forward.
- You are client-focused, naturally motivated to go above and beyond to deliver a fantastic service experience.
- Ambitious and motivated by hard work and achievement.
- Resilient and optimism-oriented.
- You are keen to learn, with a natural thirst for new ideas and approaches.
- You are a fun, collaborative and a true team player.
- You are ready to bring the best of you to work every day.
In return the Internal Communications Consultant can expect: To be part of a vibrant, energetic, award-winning team of people who love what they do, support each other, and get a buzz from working together to delight clients and colleagues. You’ll learn every day, working with some of the best in the business, amazing brands and clients across every industry sector. You’ll have the opportunity to develop and shape your career in a dynamic and growing business, having plenty of fun along the way. You’ll get a healthy remuneration package including yearly salary reviews and discretionary bonus scheme, coaching and development, regular away days, private healthcare, pension scheme, and death in service benefits.