Artworker (Design Agency)
We are seeking an experienced Artworker to join a successful design company that creates a high standard of artwork for retail campaigns, online materials, packaging, POS etc. Joining as an Artworker, you will work within a dedicated team of multi-disciplined designers within a highly creative design studio in Central Godalming, Surrey.
This established creative / design studio works with businesses large and small. Working extensively within the entertainment and technology industries they have an impressive list of global clients.
They are now looking for an additional Artworker to reformat/create artwork for a variety of materials, ensuring brand guidelines and retail templates are adhered to. You’ll be required to work on a wide range of language localisations and deal direct with clients. The Artworker will have the opportunity to work on interesting projects and work closely with other Designers to ensure all work is perfectly presented and well laid out.
To qualify... Whether you call yourself a Technical Artworker / Artworker or similar it doesn’t matter, your CV / Portfolio just needs to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Commercial experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, along with a sound knowledge of all Office applications;
- An organised, methodical and consistent approach to work;
- Can understand and rigidly adhere to brand guidelines;
- The ability to communicate with clients confidently and effectively is essential;
- Can work on multiple projects at once;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and to set deadlines;
- Carry an exceptional eye for detail, and high standards.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding team who have experience of working with clients from all over the world and offer benefits including parking, private health, a gym membership and much more!