We are seeking a junior to mid weight Creative Artworker to join a successful and versatile creative studio working with big name clients in the gaming and technology industries. Creating a high standard of artwork, both online and offline for launch campaigns, brad development, online stores, packaging, POS etc. Joining as a Creative Artworker, you will work within an ambitious and dedicated team of versatile designers within a highly creative design studio in Central Godalming, Surrey.
This well established creative / design studio works with large businesses in the entertainment and technology industries and have an impressive list of global clients. An interest in the gaming industry would also be beneficial.
They are now looking for an additional Creative Artworker to join their team, helping reformat/create artwork for a variety of materials, ensuring brand guidelines and retail templates are adhered to for leading gaming and technology clients. You’ll be required to work on a wide range of language localisations, both digital and physical and deal directly with clients. The Creative Artworker will have the opportunity to work on interesting projects and work closely with other Designers to ensure all work is perfectly presented and well laid out. With a focus on personal development, new software training and skills development will become a regular part of your job.
To qualify... Whether you call yourself a Technical Artworker / Creative Artworker or similar it doesn’t matter, your CV / Portfolio needs to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Commercial experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, along with a sound knowledge of all Office applications, and Google Suite an advantage;
- An organised, methodical and consistent approach to work;
- Can understand and adhere to brand guidelines;
- The ability to communicate with clients confidently and effectively is essential;
- Can work on multiple projects at once;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment to set deadlines;
- Carry an exceptional eye for detail, and high standards.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding team who have experience of working with clients from all over the world and offer benefits including parking, private health, a gym membership and much more!