Regional Sales Manager - EMEA - Global leader in Enterprise Video Products
Calling Enterprise Sales and SaaS professionals with solid and impressive experience – do you want to be part of the future – engaging new prospects about on-demand and live opportunities? Do you have a love for technology with the ability to think outside the box?
Here is our opportunity to join a global leader in enterprise video platforms that works with 2000 organisations globally across industries that range from professional services, financial services, life science, healthcare, telco, tech, government and more where you can make a serious impression as their Regional Sales Manager - EMEA.
You will be joining a growing and forward thinking EMEA sales team and will thrive in hunting and securing mid to large enterprise accounts using a solution driven sales methodology to generate and close new business within an assigned territory.
Working with a business development representative as well as marketing to qualify opportunities, you will be involved in the full sales cycle from attracting new target accounts, to running the sales cycles, to closing many a deal.
This role reports to the VIP of Sales – EMEA and is remote working (UK based).
- Discover the needs and industry challenges of prospects and provide relevant solutions.
- Manage quota and activities to exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Research organizations and relationships between prospects to create a penetration strategy.
- Lead virtual presentations and demos to C-level executives and senior stakeholders.
- Leverage Salesforce data to manage and forecast sales activity and ensure pipeline growth aligns with targets.
- Work closely Marketing and Sales to evolve strategy as part of an Account Based Marketing (ABM) approach
- Become an expert in this global company’s platform, customer needs, competitors and industry issues and trends.
- Attend key industry events to enhance networking opportunities.
- 5+ years B2B SaaS with a strong track record with high growth companies.
- Video and/or SaaS industry expertise ESSENTIAL
- Experience Selling into the Marketing, HR and communications.
- Experience with Inside Sales.
- Experience using Gong, social selling, and LinkedIn Navigator.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Record of success qualifying, building, and managing your book to close new business
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives and departmental teams.
- Able to engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs.
- Comfortable leveraging CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets.
- Driven to find solutions as you map stakeholders into decision-makers and influencers and sell to everyone’s unique pain.
- Excellent communication style – both presenting and writing.
- Tenacious yet tactful.
- Collaborative with internal product teams with the ability to provide feedback from the field to help shape future development.
- Customer-centric as you work seamlessly with internal team members to ensure successful customer handoff and onboarding for new clients.
Our client is offering a package of £ 75k + £ 75k OTE. Great commission structure which starts as % on sales value from the first sale and ramps up as you hit different milestones.
Company benefits include share options, unlimited holiday, health insurance, pension, life insurance and training/coaching programs.
If this is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Apply for Regional Sales Manager - EMEA - Global leader in Enterprise Video Products
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly