Publicis Media helps clients drive sustainable business growth by harnessing the modern media landscape to drive one-to-one consumer connections at scale. Led by Sue Frogley, CEO, Publicis Media UK is made up of 2000 people working across market-leading media agencies including Zenith, Starcom and Spark Foundry as well as specialist practices Publicis Media Exchange (PMX), Performics, Publicis Sport & Entertainment, Publicis Media Content and NextTECHnow. Together they combine deep expertise in media investment, strategy, insights and analytics, data and technology, commerce, performance marketing and content. Publicis Media is part of Publicis Groupe and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Publicis Content is a multi-disciplinary team designed to publish content that people will really love to read, watch and share. Working across Influencers, Media Partnerships, Social and Web/Search, we make awesome content for global brands including Disney, COTY, Kering and Nestlé. We are a tight team of 60, based in the Publicis Media hub in Television Centre, West London.
Key duties include:
- Work closely with planning teams to translate client business goals and audience needs into meaningful content strategies
- Embody the Power of One model, working integrally with media teams and other Publicis agencies to execute strategy and ways of working
- Help the clients move from their strategic goals to content development, working closely with the content studio to produce effective content
- You will work closely with media planners and strategists to translate client business goals and audience needs into meaningful content strategies
- Use data analysis, user research, benchmarking and auditing to inform strategic recommendations
- Get involved in ideation sessions and translate great conceptual ideas into actionable ideas
- Develop integrated content campaign ecosystems and associated measurement and learning plans to improve client performance
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- Writer, listener, and strategic thinker
- Experience with SEO and/or social content
- Solid understanding of paid digital media
- In-depth industry experience, ideally within an agency environment
- Solid understanding of tools and metrics which can measure the effectiveness of content
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.