Publicis Media helps clients drive sustainable business growth by harnessing the modern media landscape to drive one-to-one consumer connections at scale. Led by Sue Frogley, CEO, Publicis Media UK is made up of 2000 people working across market-leading media agencies including Zenith, Starcom and Spark Foundry as well as specialist practices Publicis Media Exchange (PMX), Performics, Publicis Sport & Entertainment, Publicis Media Content and NextTECHnow. Together they combine deep expertise in media investment, strategy, insights and analytics, data and technology, commerce, performance marketing and content. Publicis Media is part of Publicis Groupe and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
- Develop a thorough understanding of NTN start-up offerings and help refine and grow the our partnership programme
- Research and anticipate Publicis business requirements for new start-up solutions and play a key role in identifying potential new NTN partners
- Attend agency and client briefing sessions and recommend relevant start-ups that address the communication task
- Collaborate with NTN partners in building detailed responses for their inclusion within the overall media plan recommendations
- Commercialise innovation requests and new business wins by designing bespoke client packages
- Organise, delegate, and manage signature NTN events such as Tech Factor, Tech Tinder, VivaTECH tou
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- Agency and client servicing experience (minimum of 3 years) – has an understanding of the whole media agency business from communication planning to activation (including cross-channel and market campaigns)
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Innovation and Technology, with a particular focus on ad-tech and marcomms/emerging solutions
- Business minded and solution oriented, with an ability to sell big idea
- Confident dealing with many different senior internal and external stakeholders
- Able to grow and manage junior members of the team
- Desire to experiment and lead new initiatives across big agencies and client accounts
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.