Marketing Manager, Medical and MT
Haymarket Media Group is a global media, data information and analytics company. Our purpose is to create trusted, premium specialist media brands that build powerful communities and drive valuable conversations.
To drive HBM Medical and MT Learning Marketing to deliver our Paid Subscription and Conferences & Events commercial objectives. To work with the Head of Marketing E&E and Medical, to develop an annual Marketing Plan with Objectives, Strategy, Plan and KPIs, align across key stakeholders then ensure the team delivers it. To collaborate with other Medical division marketers to ensure the team delivers world-class Marketing.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Develop and execute marketing plans on a day to day basis to deliver the Commercial Objectives .
- Find innovative ways to deliver against your Marketing Plan. Be able to flex your plan in response to the evolving market conditions.
- Extend our reach to new segments of strategic importance to the Medical and MT Learning divisions and HBM. Lead the process of building new communities in existing and adjacent segments.
- Champion your Marketing Plan with your marketing colleagues and key Stakeholders across HBM showing tenacity and great communication skills.
- As an experienced marketing professional help embed transition to lower volume, higher value Marketing approach across HBM working with peers, Data Ops and external partners to build and deliver a data informed, brand, content and proposition led model. Aim across the Marketing Community is to drive the number of people who buy from us up from 100K to 300K.
- Help the Head of Marketing E&E and Medical with reporting, planning, internal communications and development of a world-class Marketing Team and Community.
- Significant experience in a successful Marketing Team in a matrixed organisation.
- Can demonstrate experience within events, training courses or marketing online and in-person learning products and/or services
- Strategic understanding - able to think about the needs from their role in the wider context of the organisation, and develop plans and adjust to multiple external factors.
- Time-management - able to manage a broad remit from Paid subscriptions to multiple scale Live events to learning engagement to external partner relationships.
- Innovative - demonstrates new thinking in strategy and execution.
- Excellent communication - within the marketing team plus work constructively to win-win with Commercial and Creative stakeholders.
- Development - ambitious to develop self and help team members with theirs.
- Interest in Haymarket brands, Medical and MT brands and B2B Marketing.
- An interest in Haymarket’s DE&I network initiatives.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit your lifestyle
Why work with us?
Our people are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and our talented teams ensure we produce brilliant content for our readers and event attendees. Thanks to them we have over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will impact world class brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
The Haymarket way
Our values aren’t just words – they’re the way we do things at Haymarket and influence our culture. Our team's success is fuelled by the innovation, creativity and expertise of our people. But more than that – it’s crucial for us to behave with integrity and respect: towards each other, towards our audiences and towards our clients and partners.
Equal Opportunities Statement
As a global business operating in diverse markets, Haymarket is inherently multicultural. Globally we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talent who reflect the communities we serve. We equally recognise our broader responsibility to society as a whole. We will use our power and influence to drive diversity, equity and inclusion within our markets.
As such, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all candidates are given the same opportunity to succeed regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age or disability.
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!