Our client, is a sports organisation based in London and they are looking for a Designer to join their team.
You will be involved in contributing to the continuous development and evolution of the creative direction of the brand. There will be opportunities to work on exciting projects across the organisation collaborating, driving and managing processes, to ensure creative excellence across pivotal touchpoints with both the fans and partners.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of the match day programme: Collate words and photographs (liaising directly with the Editorial team and Club photographers) to create/design the match day programme for every home game.
- Ensure high standards are continuously maintained working collaboratively with the design team, editorial team and printers, to ensure we fully maximise our creative output.
- Creatively curious, continually consider design trends and innovations to ensure we deliver the most innovative work.
- Designing and executing creative assets for key club moments including matchday, retail and partner campaigns.
- Create opportunities for the next generation of creative talent, by providing a platform for the Arsenal community to express themselves creatively.
- Demonstrable experience, as a print designer, designing quality weekly and monthly magazines.
- Experience of working on digital publications including redesign work.
- Extensive experience of working directly with printers including creating print ready pdfs in an efficient and effective way.
- Experience of working with a team of designers, collaborating and partnering on best practice output.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly