Digital Delivery Manager - creative agency
This is an independently owned, growing creative agency that deliver brand proposition, creative and digital work. The team has a great vibe, relaxed, supportive and entrepreneurial. They work across various sectors, including healthcare and financial services.
Digital Delivery Manager – the role
This role reports into the Digital Director, although you'll also be working collaboratively with the MD, creative director and senior AD.
The agency are looking for a true team player, someone who is as happy jumping in and making content changes to a website via a CMS as they are writing requirements documents or strategising over and presenting project enhancements.
You'll be pragmatic and solutions-driven, entrepreneurial and light-footed. Someone who relishes a great team and working environment.
Digital Delivery Manager – the responsibilities
- Leading and delegating production work on websites
- Scoping out work
- Scheduling work
- Taking responsibility of the development
- Ensuring quality of work
- Digital production
- Input on UX work
- Training and mentoring clients and account handling team to use the CMS
Digital Delivery Manager – essential skills
- Website builds
- Be familiar with CMS, preferable Umbraco
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Exceptional organisational skills and highly motivated
Apply for Digital Delivery Manager - creative agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly