Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager
Must have right to work in UK
Firefly Learning is the ed-tech SaaS platform for parent engagement and learning continuity, trusted by 850 of the best and most successful schools in over 40 countries. Firefly’s secure, collaborative platform simplifies school communications, lesson management and progress tracking to engage the whole school community and ensures that everyone can keep learning, whatever the circumstances. (www.fireflylearning.com).
We now have an exciting, permanent opportunity within our UK-based Marketing Team for a Marketing Operations Manager. Reporting into the Head of Marketing and with a dotted line into the Head of Strategic Marketing & Customer Success, this role will be responsible for all prospect lead generation & management as well as customer engagement & retention activities. The role would suit an experienced Marketing Operations Manager, eager to work in a fast paced environment with a strong attention to detail and a passion for learning & technology. Part of a strong marketing & strategy focused team, with already a Junior Marketing Operations Executive in place, this is a unique opportunity to put fundamentals of marketing acquisition & engagement into practice and to help our business scale up at double digit growth.
Day-to-day, you will look after the tactical and analytical aspects of lead generation and customer engagement campaigns, such as nurturing, scoring, data management and automated communications and conversion programs. This includes the way the marketing team nurtures leads in the background, as well as ensuring campaign and event data is accurately demarcated for tailored engagement.
You will also be involved in processing a vast amount of new and existing data on an international scale. This includes being responsible for customer segments that are highly-targeted, which are engaged through multiple channels. You will work closely with all our customer facing teams across the company, in particular marketing and sales, with the aim to monitor and maximise campaign performance to achieve business KPIs.
This is an exciting time to join the team with a real opportunity to help us shift to a more data-driven and strategic approach.
- Responsible for all aspects of the marketing techstack (Marketo and Salesforce) to support business objectives. Work with cross-functional teams like Sales development and the rest of the Sales team, to support their reporting and technology requirements.
- Responsible for development and analysis of Marketing KPIs, standardised campaign reports and Marketing & Sales dashboards to provide visibility into the business.
- Project manage the roll out of web personalization and retargeting campaigns with Marketo
- Own global lead scoring program focusing on model effectiveness analysis on a regular basis with all the stakeholders
- Oversee the work with external agency on data quality, data enhancement, and progressive profiling projects to improve efficiency and accuracy of the existing data
- Improve funnel reporting to drive insights into the impact of different marketing programs, top performing marketing channels, and what makes a successful customer journey
- Monitor campaigns performance (both prospect and customer) through Marketo Revenue Explorer reporting, providing a weekly review on campaign success and key target account health
- Demarcate data based on customer, partner or prospect status, and add further granularity by aligning leads to segments, accounts, stakeholder status, demographic and geographic features
- Identify, expand, engage, and measure new data within key segments.
- Work across multiple geographies, taking into account how this impacts communications
Skills and Qualities
- Strong experience with and knowledge of Marketo (a must) and different Marketo products (Revenue Explorer and Web Personalization preferred) as well as Salesforce (a must) and other marketing communications tools (e.g. Gotowebinar, etc.)
- Have experience within a B2B marketing environment, ideally with experience of change and restructuring projects
- Advanced excel skills, such as pivot tables, vlookup, data analysis, formulas
- A background in efficiently measuring and optimising marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of Lead Scoring, Lead Lifecycle Management, Revenue Cycle Models and how to target accordingly
- An understanding of lead funnel calculations
- Strong database skills, experience of data mining, analysis & segmentation, including an appreciation of relational databases and how they work
- Strong background digital / online marketing
- Process oriented and able to work under short deadlines
- Work across multiple geographies, taking into account how this impacts communications.
- Considering COVID-19, this role is 100% virtual at the moment. Once the situation is back under control, ability to commute and work in our London office occasionally (or more often if preferred) would be a plus
Our employee benefits include: Bupa health insurance (50% premium contribution), cycle-to-work scheme, travel loans, gym discounts, enhanced parental leave, 4% pension contributions, and 25 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays) plus 3 additional days for Christmas shutdown. Please see our careers page for a full list of employee benefits.
Firefly Learning is the ed-tech SaaS platform for parent engagement and learning continuity, trusted by over 600 of the best and most successful schools in over 40 countries. Firefly’s secure, collaborative platform simplifies school communications, lesson management and progress tracking to engage the whole school community and ensures that everyone can keep learning, whatever the circumstances. After raising the largest Series A in UK edtech of £4.5m (SG$9m) in 2017, we closed a further £5.5m ($SG$11m) equity round in January 2019 and are proudly backed by BGF, Downing Ventures, and Beringea. With 1.2 billion primary and secondary school students in the world, we are passionate about supercharging the school experience to help as many of them as possible fulfill their potential. (www.fireflylearning.com).