Do you have strong writing chops? Do you like working in a highly creative environment? Can you adapt your writing style across different brands, and produce appropriate copy for differing channels - social, content, short scripts, long copy, headlines, big ideas ...
Our client is a wildly successful social media and content agency. Following an influx of more business, the CD would like to welcome another full time writer to their growing team.
Under the CD's wing, and with the support of the wider creative department, you'll have the opportunity to get stuck in to a variety of creative briefs and ultimately produce campaigns - for well known brands - to be proud of.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Are a copywriter with a portfolio already demonstrating a variety of writing styles, ideally including social / content channels
- Will enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative environment. You may well already be a writer within an ad agency / in-house marketing team and are looking for a step forward.
This agency will be of particular interest to you if:
- You are a strong team player. This business is renowned for its positive working culture; everyone is welcome and its a very good place to be
- Would like exposure to a number of brands and campaign briefs, and will enjoy getting the tone of voice right for each challenge.
In return, you'll receive:
- Starting salary of £35k
- Excellent benefits
- Long-term flexible working policy
- Career progression, creative mentoring and training
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly