Mid Weight Project Manager - Not For Profit Clients!
We're lucky to be partnering with a passionate collective of designers and thinkers, who focus on creating beautifully crafted work for clients within the not-for-profit space. This boutique team are looking for a solid mid weight Project Manager, to work with the wider team of Founders and Designers, to ensure the timely and effective delivery of work, whilst building rapport with clients.
- Working closely with the Strategy Director, you'll support on the delivery of projects spanning branding, brand strategy, print, and digital for client within the NFP sector
- You'll work collaboratively with this nimble team, able to juggle projects all at varying stages of the creative lifecycle
- This agency, small but mighty, have incredible leadership and are looking for a Project Manager who is passionate, hungry to learn, ambitious and ready to muck in
- You'll be flexible in approach and skilled in using current project management tools
- Working with clients of varying levels of seniority, you'll be communicative and able to build relationships with ease
If you're a mid-weight Project Manager with experience across branding and design, ready to join a small studio with a big heart, be sure to get in touch today at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk