Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director (Fundraising) – Integrated Agency
Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director (Fundraising) – Integrated Agency – Central London – To £50k
Award-winning mid-sized integrated agency seeks a talented Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director to work on a range on fundraising / cause-led accounts delivering digital and DRTV campaigns.
The agency is looking for an established SAM, a SAM looking to step up to JAD or an existing JAD / recently promoted AD.
This role is chiefly delivery focused therefore the level of applicant is flexible and an established AD is not required.
This role is exclusive to Fill Recruitment – you won’t see it advertised anywhere else.
The absolute essentials
- TV or DRTV (specifically knowledge of TV production process) and digital experience
- Charity / fundraising / cause-led clients experience
Based in Central London, this established independent 45-person full-service agency is friendly, supportive and sociable.
The team is currently working from home but with plans to operate a hybrid working system from July.
The agency is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director to work closely with the agency’s client leads to support a number of campaigns and projects. You will be working alongside experienced account management, internal creative and production teams.
The role would suit someone experienced in offline and online channels with a focus on TV / DRTV.
You will work on a range of projects largely relating to the fundraising sector, with both national and international brands, so experience in not-for-profits is required in order to hit the ground running.
The agency also has a great mix of commercial clients with deliverables across all channels. There will also be the opportunity to work on new business as the agency grows.
- The role is as much about thinking as doing – you will need the ability to step back and plan as well as be at the heart of strategic and creative work
- The ability to understand, interrogate and challenge client briefs to deliver strong creative briefs that are rich with consumer insight and a strong creative proposition
- Use creative judgment to ensure that work delivered meets client expectations
- Work with the team to co-ordinate and oversee the end-to-end delivery of all projects on a daily basis, across all accounts ensuring activity is achieved on time, on budget and to a high standard
Salary and benefits
Up to £50k depending on experience with some great hard and soft benefits too.
Senior Account Managers and Junior Account Directors with experience of working with fundraising / cause-led accounts and delivering digital and DRTV campaigns, please get in touch.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Apply for Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director (Fundraising) – Integrated Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly