Senior Account Manager (12mth min. contract)
Senior Account Manager is needed for a min. 12 month contract with the opportunity to extend. Our client is an innovation agency that connects brands and organisations to the future through disruptive thinking and transformative digital innovation, backed by strong execution.
Purpose of role:
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for managing and developing long-term client relationships and liaising between clients and cross-functional internal terms to ensure the timely, smooth running and successful delivery of solutions according to client’s needs. Working closely with the Account Director, the Senior Account Manager maintains accountability for client satisfaction, account revenue growth, and ownership on assigned accounts and is able to advise and interpret client priorities whilst ensuring that their assigned clients shine in their role.
Key responsibilities & core behaviours:
• Providing the bridge between internal teams and clients, including other client marketing agencies
• Analysing, interpreting, and presenting results of our clients solutions in line with client KPIs and objectives.
• Identify opportunities for growth within existing client accounts and present/position new ideas to clients on an on-going basi
• Own assigned client relationships to cultivate long-lasting relationships and generate new business opportunities
• Help deliver market leading experience for the customer journey across the different digital channels by working closely with the Strategy team
• Monitor trends and technology advancements in the industry, and client industry verticals, seek advantages and points of difference in order to spot new business opportunities and effectively appraise creative output
• Implicitly understand our clients positioning, value proposition and service lines to effectively communicate recommendations, ideas and strategies that help clients
• You will support the team in taking and translating briefs from clients at all levels, ensuring that internal briefs are of a consistently high standard.
• Formal evaluation of completed campaigns and sharing of results
• Continually push creative and technical boundaries, striving for excellence in all brief responses
• Support the management of a portfolio of accounts and assigned team
• Collaborate with team members to ensure effective project resourcing and scheduling, to achieve the company’s overall goals of team utilisation, motivation, empowerment and retention
• Collaborate with colleagues to develop proactive and responsive strategic proposals which drive value for our clients
• Providing support to your wider team and mentorship to your assigned team members.
• Working closely with the Project Management team to manage work and liaising with the Creative and Development teams regarding delivery.
• Assisting the Group Account Director with client relationships to cultivate long-lasting relationships, identifying opportunities for growth within existing client accounts, and presenting/positioning new ideas to clients on an on-going basis.
• Inspiring the team to deliver superior client solutions consistently that meet or exceed client's goals/expectations.
• Monitoring trends and technology advancements in the industry, and client industry verticals, seeking advantages and points of difference to spot new business opportunities.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
• A minimum 1 years of full-time experience as a Senior Account Manager within digital marketing is essential
• A solid background in Digital Account Management with proven experience of managing end to end delivery
• Experience of delivering multi-channel strategies to provide best-in-class customer experience
• Some Automotive experience would be beneficial
• A history of working with clients on digital projects and integrated campaigns
• Strong interpersonal, communication, time management and influencing skills.
• Ability to simplify complex problems, processes, or projects into component parts to explore, evaluate and present them.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Senior Account Manager (12mth min. contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly