Account Manager (Digital Agency)
Fabulous role for an Account Manager with a minimum of 1 years AM experience in a digital agency. Our client is an agency that connects brands and organisations to the future through disruptive thinking and transformative digital innovation, backed by strong execution.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing long-term client relationships and liaising between clients and cross-functional internal terms to ensure the timely, smooth running and successful delivery of our clients solutions according to their client’s needs. Working closely with the Account Director, the Account Manager maintains accountability for client satisfaction, account revenue growth, and ownership on assigned accounts and is able to advise and interpret client priorities whilst ensuring that their assigned clients shine in their role.
Key responsibilities & core behaviours:
- Providing the bridge between internal teams and clients, including other client marketing agencies
- Maintaining responsibility for the quality, strategy and integrity of solutions delivered to assigned clients, resulting in the cultivation of client loyalty and retention.
- Help deliver market leading experience for the customer journey across the different digital channels by working closely with the Strategy team
- You will support the team in taking and translating briefs from clients at all levels, ensuring that internal briefs are of a consistently high standard.
- Support the management of a portfolio of accounts
- Identify opportunities for growth within existing client accounts and present/position new ideas to clients on an on-going basis
- Own assigned client relationships to cultivate long-lasting relationships and generate new business opportunities
- Identify and make recommendations for the exploitation of opportunities for business growth within your accounts
- Implement all commercial tasks for transparent and accurate reporting both internally and externally
- Working closely with the Project Management team to manage work and liaising with the Creative and Development teams regarding delivery
- Assisting the Group Account Director with client relationships to cultivate long-lasting relationships, identifying opportunities for growth within existing client accounts, and presenting/positioning new ideas to clients on an on-going basis.
- Inspiring the team to deliver superior client solutions consistently that meet or exceed client's goals/expectations.
- Monitoring trends and technology advancements in the industry, and client industry verticals, seeking advantages and points of difference to spot new business opportunities.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- A minimum 1 years of full-time experience as an Account Manager within digital marketing is essential
- A solid background in Digital Account Management with proven experience of managing end to end delivery
- Experience of delivering multi-channel strategies to provide best-in-class customer experience
- A history of working with clients on digital projects and integrated campaigns
- Strong interpersonal, communication, time management and influencing skills.
- Ability to simplify complex problems, processes, or projects into component parts to explore, evaluate and present them.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Account Manager (Digital Agency)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly