Sales & Marketing Manager - E-Commerce Agency - London/Remote
A leading Magento eCommerce agency is hiring for a Sales & Marketing Director. They create unique shopping experiences for millions of people and take great pride in their award-winning work. Through their various services they have helped many brands reach their online commercial objectives with new site builds, maintenance and support, content, SEO and an extensive range of digital marketing services.
This client is undergoing another exciting growth phase in their mission to change the digital retail landscape for the better by improving the online relationship brands share with their customers. They are on a track to reach 100 employees.
As an Adobe Solutions Gold Partner, they specialise in building Magento Commerce websites and using digital marketing tools like SEO, content, PPC, and social media to market them to the world. Their clients include household names and with global expansion plans in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, this is an incredibly exciting time to join.
The Sales & Marketing Director is an exciting new 'hybrid' role and will work closely with the MDs to help define the sales and marketing strategy in EMEA and also implement crucial sales and marketing activities. As well as having experience selling complex e-commerce/Magento solutions, you will be a likeable character, be money hungry and be passionate about industry.
The ideal candidate will have ecommerce and agency experience and be able to apply a creative approach to help close new business. You will be accountable for revenue and will demonstrate industry insight and ideas.
USP's for this client include, outstanding staff retention and satisfaction levels, collaborative environment, no egos, huge earning potential, autonomous working environment and organic growth
Using your profound knowledge of web development and digital marketing services and knowing what it takes to drive revenue growth in the industry, you will be instrumental in driving the growth of the business and capitalising on the market opportunity.
This opportunity will be a great fit for a sales and marketing person who has spent recent years in an SME and is looking for an autonomous position where you will be instrumental in refining their process and eventually growing a team of executives. In the early days, you will travel into the office 2 or 3 days a week but once you are settled, there is more flexibility to work from home.
I am interested in hearing from you if you have:
- A consistent track record of selling web builds or digital marketing services. Experience in selling eCommerce solutions is highly desirable (Magento preferred)
- Previous experience in navigating lengthy and complex sales cycles
- Managed the entire sales process from lead generation to closing on deals
- Experience in working with a wide range of sales and marketing tools with a track record of experimenting with innovative demand techniques
- Worked with third-party business partners
- Proven track record of working to strong key performance indicators and driving successful B2B user acquisition strategies
- Worked in a fast-paced environment and able to switch between projects
- A professional and ethical approach to customer management
Salary: £50-55K (OTE £100K+ Package)
Must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Dan Prince your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Dan can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.