Digital Content Manager (Clothing brand) - Fully remote client-side role
Digital Content Manager (Clothing brand) - Fully remote client-side role - To £32k
An established outdoor clothing brand has a rare opening for a motivated Digital Content Manager.
The ideal candidate will currently be working as a Senior Digital Content Executive on the client side or an agency-side creative Account Manager and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Fully remote with great opportunities to travel.
This fashionably rugged clothing and accessories range for men and women is sold exclusively through Amazon. The new Digital Content Manager will be responsible for making its product listings stand out in a crowded marketplace in order to maximise sales conversion.
With refreshing autonomy and exposure to all areas of design, manufacture, sales analysis and ecommerce, this role is a great opportunity to learn and develop fast-growth ecommerce skills. Results driven and with immediate impact, it’s the ideal antidote to slow stakeholder management and big agency life!
The Digital Content Manager role
A fully remote global team, your colleagues are based in the UK, US, China and the Philippines, therefore top-notch communication and project management skills are vital.
Working directly with the Creative Director (UK) and CEO (US), you will be…
- Supporting the optimisation of product listings (imagery, copywriting, brand assets and advertising) to increase sales conversion: writing briefings, feedback, developing timelines and managing A/B testing
- Managing creative projects: organising photoshoots, influencer photography and product photography (you must be comfortable writing photography briefs and film storyboards)
- Managing and coordinating external copywriting
- Competitor research and recommending new product development
- Managing creative assets
- Scrutinising every available word, image and graphic and trying to figure out how it can be improved!
- Three years’ experience in advertising, production, content marketing or ecommerce
- A track record in integrated brand and product communications
- Digital and social knowhow
- Frighteningly good organisational and project management skills
You are …
- Passionate about delivering creative solutions that look great and drive sales growth
- Curious, proactive and communicative
- A self-starting doer who can figure out a way of delivering
- A blend of creativity and analysis
Salary and benefits
To £32k plus quarterly team-building and fun get-togethers in the Philippines!
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful