Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer to join a jewellery brand.
About the Role
Reporting into the Brand Manager the role will involve working across brands and their respective marketing teams to design and deliver excellent creative work.
You will be following briefs from the marketing teams and deliver excellent creative material that is on brand and effective. This may include creating assets with in house photography or briefing photographers.
The role incorporates working with both digital and printed media such as brochures, flyers, maps, POS information, adverts, in store signage and billboards.
- Agency or in house experience is essential
- Design qualifications
- Demonstrate excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of good design both online and offline
- Bring an awareness of current trends and the ability to interpret those into fantastic creative ideas that are relevant to the retail market and commercial benefit
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Pro-actively initiate ideas to constantly improve the quality of our design
- Can strike the right balance of creativity and commercial impact
- Experience dealing with printers
- Will thrive working in a small but excellent team and make great things happen whilst having a lot of fun along the way
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.