Digital Designer to join a fast-growing mobile company in London.
As a Digital Designer you'll develop your existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. You'll be responsible for helping to push the creative direction of campaigns and possess an understanding of typography, layout, animation and responsive design.
- Work with clients and campaign partners to design and build ads
- Advice clients on design and build direction based on the brief
- Balance looks and performance, with technical and publisher requirements
- Work closely with operational teams to optimise creatives for different publishers, devices and
- Create demos and supporting graphics for sales pitches
- Work on new ideas and developing new products
- Able to manage workload and meet deadlines.
- Experience in Digital Design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and After Effects/Premier Pro
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and JS (more advanced coding skills is an advantage)
- Attention to detail
- Strong time and work-flow management
- Understanding of responsive design for mobile
- Knowledge of animation
- Familiarity with digital ad platforms (Celtra, Doubleclick Studio, etc) is an advantage
- Experience with 3D modelling is an advantage
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly