Creative Artworker (Sporting Events)
A Creative Artworker is needed to join a design/branding agency renowned for delivering exquisite graphics and beautiful imagery that moves audiences and lift client brands to the next level. Expect to create, edit, and prepare print-ready artwork across a range of media including, DM, Collateral, Press, POS, OOH, 3D, for premium sporting brands and events.
This role is working from home for now and the foreseeable future. There is a chance that they will return to their office in Bloomsbury, any candidate should be open to attending the office on occasion if needed.
Since inception (over ten years’ ago), this boutique agency has focused on premium sporting brands and has worked on branding several large-scale sporting events such as the ATP Finals. They are currently working with the likes of TAG Heuer, Adidas, LTA, Silverstone and the FIFA World Cup. They are now seeking a top notch Creative Artworker / Graphic Designer to become an integral part of their team, whilst the applicant does not necessarily require an in-depth knowledge of sport, an interest in sport would be a bonus.
Working as part of a fast-paced team, the Creative Artworker / Graphic Designer will provide design support across client portfolios in a wide range of media that includes print, packaging, branding, digital and event graphics. Whether you are working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print; liaising with printers, large format specialists, photographers, stylists, illustrators, web developers and other creative agencies; managing multiple design briefs; interpreting brand and corporate guidelines to create designs/assets; using innovation to redefine a design / develop a concept; interpreting client’s needs; creating presentations and mock-ups or creating digital art and assets (such as web banners), it will be your knowledge and expertise in creating, editing and preparing print-ready artwork that bring ideas to life.
To qualify... You should be a Creative Artworker / Graphic Designer / Artworker or similar with a great portfolio and key skills that cover the following:
- Experience in a similar Artworker / Graphic Design role.
- A real love of design.
- An in depth knowledge and expertise in creating, editing and preparation of print-ready artwork across a range of media including, DM, Collateral, Press, POS, OOH, 3D.
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign skills.
- Traditional typography and print skills.
- The ability to create interactive PDF forms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of social media design knowledge and technical understanding of digital banners and email design.
- A keen eye for detail and bags of initiative.
- You have a methodical approach to archiving images and artwork.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- You are proactive, enthusiastic and have a positive mindset.
- You will relish the chance to work collaboratively as part of a very small team.
Any experience with After Effects (creating short video for social media) and / or HTML basic coding and build would be a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative and passionate Creative Artworker / Graphic Designer to join a boutique design agency that offer a highly rewarding and creative place to work.