Motion Graphic Designer
Motion Graphic Designer to join an award-winning international architectural practice in London.
You'll be working across multiple sectors on a variety of exciting projects ranging from small, innovative housing developments to very large-scale international infrastructure projects.
The work will be varied including creating product explainer animations, editing interviews and creating logo animations.
- Designing and writing storyboards
- Contribution to the early creative process, ideation and direction
- Taking part in design discussions
- Putting together animatics
- Motion Design and Animation
- Editing and creating video content
- To utilise strong artistic and project management skills to take on multiple projects as required, from the receiving of information through to completion, in collaboration project architect/team coordinator
Skills and qualities:
- Strong skills in After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Able to work in numerous other applications in Adobe CS
- Must have a good eye for design: advanced knowledge and experience in typography, colour and composition
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and existing look and feels
- Managing multiple projects at a time
- Can work under pressure and meet frequent short-term deadlines
- Experience using 3D or working with 3D pipelines would be a bonus
- A creative curiosity for new technologies and follow industry trends which have the potential to become game changers for the architectural industry
- Happy to share ideas and concepts with the rest of the team
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Motion Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly