Performics are an industry-leading performance marketing agency. We are part of the Publicis Groupe network and operate as the digital arm of Publicis Media around the Globe.
Performics clients and partners benefit from the combined investment and innovation that comes from being part of the third-largest communications company in the world. Globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 130 offices across 70 countries, we are able to provide opportunities across any career ambition.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Strategic management of the Clients business and responsibility for all aspects of tactical implementation;
- Aid in the swift and efficient delivery of new affiliate onboarding objectives;
- Managing budgets in line with other online media channels to ensure the client is spending properly;
- Reporting on performance to the client on a regular basis with insights into the programme and highlighting any additional opportunities for growth;
- Provide weekly insight into your accounts performance and highlight areas of growth or risk, both internally and externally
- Understanding and supporting affiliates with tracking issues, reporting problems or interface issues across a variety of affiliate network technologies;
To ensure this opportunity is a suitable match for your job search we are looking for the following experience and skills:
- An enthusiastic and committed person who is passionate about online and performance led marketing.
- Ideally have experience working with top tier clients in an Affiliate capacity either at a network, agency or manage the channel in-house at a brand
- Strong analytical skills and an inquisitive mind
- Proficient in the use of media booking and research systems such as Prisma, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong negotiation skills to build and maintain string effective relationships with media owners
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.