SPARK FOUNDRY is a thriving global media network and part of Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
At SPARK FOUNDRY we harness a startup spirit with a powerhouse soul, melding an entrepreneurial, innovative business approach with the full resources, capabilities and clout of Publicis Media. And, like the best foundries where raw materials are heated and forged into something even more useful and beautiful, SPARK FOUNDRY will bring a kinetic balance of heat, passion and creativity.
Spark Foundry’s Strategy and Innovation department sit at the heart of the agency. We’re champions of the company vision and ensure it's visible in everything we do. We are thought leaders who help our and colleagues, and clients, to better understand what is happening in the world.
Key duties include:
- Being the strategic lead across a number of key accounts. Working hand in hand with both the planning team and investment departments, you’ll drive the quality of our work and ensure we reach new heights of excellence.
- Fostering direct relations with key clients, ensuring you know their business as well as they do.
- Taking ownership of new briefs, distilling the key asks and what needs to be done, as well as collaborating with key teams to create the strategy (from planning and investment to insights and tech divisions).
- Being the spokesperson for the agency, contributing to industry articles and through pieces as well as presenting at events and writing award-winning papers.
- Playing a key role in new business work, helping the agency to increase revenue, and proving your role as a changemaker within the organisation.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual who has the vision and skills to move brands forward.
- You need to have great communication and interpersonal skills – to be a trusted advisor who doesn’t shy away from hard conversations.
- You’ll be knowledgeable about industry topics and research, from campaign case studies to seminal studies that are the backbone of marketing effectiveness.
- You will have an expert understanding of how people interact with channels and technology, and how those behaviours can feed into strategic opportunities for clients.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.