We are Zenith. We invented the media agency in 1998, and 12 years later we were the first to put effectiveness at the heart of our work when we became the ROI Agency. For us, ROI is about improving the fortunes of brands. All 450 of us come to work every day with the aim of leading our clients down more profitable paths.
But that is getting harder. With new channels, data sources and technologies multiplying the decisions you have to make every day, there are so many possible paths to success. At the same time, the asks of communications are bigger than ever: ‘make my brand no.1’, ‘help me become the most loved brand in the category’, ‘get me growth whilst my competitors decline.’ So we HAVE to help clients make bolder moves. We need to take them down different, braver, more profitable paths. That’s what we do.
Zenith is one of five distinct agency brands within Publicis Media, one arm of Publicis Groupe. Publicis Media is a brand-led organisation powered by the scale and insight of the practices; Publicis Media Exchange, Publicis Media Content, Performics, Data Sciences and Commerce.
Performics is the performance marketing arm of Publicis Media, in this role you will be working for the Zenith Performics Team. Performics is an industry-leading performance marking=ng agency.
This is a unique role that sits at the heart of the H&M Global team to take our Paid Social and Programmatic partnership with the client to the next level. This role will be responsible for looking after global processes across different channels and workstreams for the H&M account.
What success looks like for this role is a clear and defined process that works for the client and the team, leading to the smooth day-to-day operation of campaigns and regular deliverables (billing, campaign set-up and reporting).
Key duties include:
- Review and refine the current process in place to optimise our resources.
- Ensure SLA is in place and there’s a clear system for a client and the team to follow through
- Facilitate collaboration between our agency, our direct client contacts, wider H&M stakeholders, and our media partners
- Manage resources by managing holiday booking, sick leaves
- Work closely with the team and create a feedback loop to understand operational pressures and pain points in order for us to overcome
- Manage campaign laydown and track campaign and project status
- Optimise internal resources to ensure accurate and timely campaign implementation, to manage end-to-end campaign cycle from brief to reporting.
- Lead resources planning, escalate risk and opportunities against deliverables and timeline.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in managing large-scale, global clients or projects
- Competency in using multiple platforms or project management tool to manage complex structures.
- Experience in digital/paid social/programmatic team is a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, responsible for presenting to various internal and external stakeholders, developing communication channels between the relevant parties
Harnessing the power of the modern media landscape to drive one-to-one consumer engagement at scale, Publicis Media creates value for clients through global media agency brands and scaled capabilities across investment, strategy, insights and analytics, data and technology, commerce, performance marketing and content.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s businesses.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Zenith is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.