Account Manager (e-Commerce)
Starcom is the Human Experience Company within which Starcom Performics sits within; we believe that our clients’ competitive advantage lies in understanding people better and acting on that understanding faster than the competition.
The future lies in bringing together media, creativity and data to create powerful experiences that will drive faster growth. We place a huge focus on our team and have driven flagship D&I and L&D programmes within Publicis Media; our goal is to help every individual reach their fullest potential and we encourage everyone to make “Brave Plays” in how they approach their work and their own career development. As a result, we have an exceptionally energised and committed talent base, all of us proud of our welcoming and supportive culture.
Starcom operates in over 100 markets across the world. We have very close ties to our global HQ in Chicago who encourage learning and sharing best practices with our colleagues around the world. We are part of Publicis Groupe.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented eCommerce Account Manager, who will lead the team in performance and strategic implementation on one of the world's largest consumer electronics company; HP. You will work very closely with HP’s EMEA Marketplace Center of Excellence, our agency’s top e-commerce client, and have fortnightly contact with local HP offices in the region.
Your primary focus will be to ensure the delivery of day-to-day Amazon Advertising activity, working towards set performance targets and ensuring that campaign implementation is in line with agency best practice, driving e-commerce success for your client.
Reporting directly to the Account Director, the Account Manager must be motivated & have a desire to be a leading figure within the team.
- Improve communication flows and assist calls with local HP teams
- Manage 1 Account Executive
- Ensure quality assurance processes are adhered to
- Deliver client account growth strategies and innovation roadmap
- Analyse wider industry and market trends and how these apply and affect client’s account performance
- Ensure client and agency targets are achieved and effectively growing eCommerce revenue
- Ensure smooth billing processes are in place and manage finance reconciliations
To ensure this role is the correct fit for your next career move, we ask that you match up with the following skillset:
- Solid e-commerce related experience
- Demonstrable experience in E-commerce particularly Amazon Marketing Services
- Demonstrable experience working in Performance Marketing
- Experience in managing a direct report
- Be strategic and commercially minded in planning goals for your teams as well as being able to shape and develop an innovation roadmap
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
Starcom is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.