Account Director (e-Commerce)
Starcom is the Human Experience Company within which Starcom Performics sits within; we believe that our clients’ competitive advantage lies in understanding people better and acting on that understanding faster than the competition.
The future lies in bringing together media, creativity and data to create powerful experiences that will drive faster growth. We place a huge focus on our team and have driven flagship D&I and L&D programmes within Publicis Media; our goal is to help every individual reach their fullest potential and we encourage everyone to make “Brave Plays” in how they approach their work and their own career development. As a result, we have an exceptionally energised and committed talent base, all of us proud of our welcoming and supportive culture.
Starcom operates in over 100 markets across the world. We have very close ties to our global HQ in Chicago who encourage learning and sharing best practices with our colleagues around the world. We are part of Publicis Groupe.
We are currently on the lookout for a proactive Account Director, to lead key client accounts and partnerships on one of the world's largest consumer electronics company; HP. You will be leading the team in strategy and best practices across marketplaces, retail media campaigns, with particular emphasis on Amazon.
This role however will not be limited to Amazon Sponsored Ads, but will ensure seamless integration across other relevant channels, data sources and functions, including Amazon DSP, retail insights and content optimisation to deliver against the client’s performance objectives successfully. This you to clearly identify and communicate key insights and retail industry opportunities across multiple stakeholder teams.
Reporting directly into the Client Lead, the Account Director must be motivated & have the desire to be a leading figure within the agency.
- Become the agency’s voice for senior client stakeholders
- Improve communication flows and lead calls with local HP teams
- Lead and inspire a team of 1 Account Manager and 1 Account Executive
- Ensure quality assurance processes are adhered to by the team
- Deliver client account growth strategies and an innovation roadmap
- Analyse wider industry and market trends and how these apply and affect client’s account performance
- Organize training, client onboarding programs and workshops
To ensure this role is the correct fit for your next career move, we ask that you match up with the following skillset:
- Outstanding e-commerce and client-facing experience
- Demonstrable experience in search/performance marketing and Amazon
- Experience in managing a team and conducting team appraisals, as well as performance management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
Starcom is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.