Senior Affiliates Executive
Performics are an industry-leading performance marketing agency. We are part of the Publicis Groupe and operate as the performance marketing arm for Publicis Media's three global brands (Starcom, Zenith, and Spark) as well as for our direct clients. We have offices in 57 countries with over 2,400 employees worldwide.
The Acquisition channel provides a full-service affiliate offering for the group. We specialise in Traditional Affiliate marketing, Lead Generation, App Download campaigns and consultancy projects in the field. We are an award-winning industry-leading team.
Our proposition is unique, we track all affiliate activity through our in house tracking platform, the Acquisition Network.
We are responsible for running Acquisition for Starcom, Spark, Zenith and Performics direct clients. We have global capabilities and service campaigns for many clients, in markets including France, Germany, USA and the UK to name a few. We are fully integrated with all digital channels within the agencies and work in close collaboration with them to give our clients a joined-up approach to their campaigns.
- Managing budgets in line with other online media channels to ensure the client is spending properly
- Reporting on performance to the client on a regular basis with insights into the programme and highlighting any additional opportunities for growth
- Liaising and negotiating priority levels of exposure with best performing publishers to maximise delivery and maintain client costs
- Budget and sales reconciliation support for the affiliate teams client base
- Understanding and supporting affiliates with tracking issues, reporting problems or interface issues across a variety of affiliate network technologies
- Proficient in the use of media booking and research systems such as Hitwise and also Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong negotiation skills
- A strong analytical and inquisitive mind is required
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent mentorship in the team
- Affiliate experience necessary
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.