Motion Designer needed with strong after effects knowledge.
Our client is a B2B Marketing Agency, based in South West London, working on B2B positioning, B2B content marketing and B2B digital marketing for technology companies.
They produce a wide variety of work, from branding and identities, websites and interactive to content marketing (videos, ebooks, long-ass web pages… stuff like that); with an emphasis on digital and exciting design innovation.
As a Motion Designer, you will:
- Work with the Design team to produce and deliver high quality animated videos, films and motion assets, from storyboard to production and post-production
- Support the Senior Art Director flesh out the last 30 seconds of a campaign storyboard.
- Support the Motion Lead with exploration for a logo animation
- Help make edits on short films (generally 1-1 interviews) in response to client feedback
- Assemble and organise a file transfer as part of a client package deliverable
- Come up with ideas on how to introduce motion to a new brand identity for one of our clients
What we’d like you to bring to our client:
- At least 3+ years experience working in motion design and animation, at a creative studio
- A showreel full of amazing thought-provoking ideas, beautifully executed, predominantly in digital formats
- A solid foundation in the principles of animation and composition in After Effects
- Proven experience of creating and delivering motion across responsive web packages
- Experience in, storyboarding, prototyping and testing design ideas
- Plenty of passion, not only about how things look, but how they work and feel
- An impressive cultural awareness, strong at producing content for social media
And these technical skills…
- Strong expertise in After Effects and Cinema 4D
- Experience with Redshift, Octane and/or Cinema 4D renders
- A good knowledge of video editing and grading.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Photoshop,Illustrator and Premiere.
And in return, our client offers:
- A great company culture well set up for hybrid working
- A focus on personal development
- Training time and budget – you get to choose how to spend it
- Lots of social stuff and ‘organised fun’, both company wide and driven by interest/ hobby groups
- 25 holiday days pro rata
- Pension: 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- Life Assurance
Salary dependent on experience.
For more information, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Motion Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly