Account Manager - Design Agency
Based in central London, our client is a boutique creative information design agency working with some of the biggest utility, insurance and financial brands in the UK and US.
They are all about delivering excellent customer experience and measurable returns on investments to our clients – from creating vibrant brand identities all the way through to the nuts and bolts transactional touchpoints that hold everything together.
They are currently recruiting an Account Manager with a minimum of 2 years agency experience.
Account Management (100%)
• First contact for all clients on a day-to-day basis.
• Attend client meetings and take and deliver contact reports.
• Send weekly project status to clients on all current projects and manage expectations of delivery.
• Initial proofing of all artwork.
• Delivery of all artwork to clients.
• Take and distribute internal project management meeting notes.
• Maintain project folders on the server and physical files.
• Project manage studio.
• Any miscellaneous client related duties.
• Support the Account Director
• Make sure all creative meets the briefing requirements
• Organise, manage, and deliver on a diverse range of design and marketing projects
• Responsible for gaining a deep understanding of our client’s customers, competitors, marketplace and business opportunities
• Oversee client communications, across website design and build, SEO management, PPC management, and Social Media management projects
• Work with internal colleagues to develop creative and technical briefs, estimates, statements of work, and detailed project specifications
• Develop and ensure the accuracy of timelines and project details with our studio scheduling platform
• Effectively coordinates client-specific projects throughout the lifecycle, including estimate creation, selection of appropriate projects and sub-projects, assignment of resources, monitoring project progress, and generation of the client/project invoice.
• Translates client requests and requirements into detailed, and sometimes technical, instructions for design team members.
• Participates in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted
Apply for Account Manager - Design Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly