Integrated Project Director
New role for an Integrated Project Directo to join this thriving leading agency - you will be an enthusiastic problem solver who thrives on being involved at all levels of the project.
The Project Director is also here to motivate and support all team members. They are a natural born leader who can flawlessly manage any project or programme end-to-end (from initiation, definition, through to delivery.) You enjoy being the pace- and peacemaker throughout the project and oversight on your accounts.
The Project Director is a pivotal role within the agency, which will provide direction across a range of accounts, pitches and internal initiatives. You will be expected to turn your hand to any project in the agency, this may include delivering or supporting your team to deliver.
The Project Director will act as their right-hand person to the CSD, making sure all Creative Production covering Project Management tasks/improvements/escalations are covered and supported.
You will be an empathetic Producer who has a technical and creative eye which will help you to bring the creative and technology departments together allowing us to deliver amazing projects.
The Project Director will be a process driven individual will be someone that can direct and lead the project team without them feeling suffocated by the process.
As a Project Director you will know the financial ins and outs of each of your projects and will be expected to present the detail in the revenue meetings.
You will be someone who can make timely decisions in order to ensure project success within time, cost and quality parameters. You may have significant client communication responsibilities to ensure that client expectations are managed and met alongside our Account Management team.
- Flawlessly manage any project or program of work end-to-end (from initiation, definition, through to delivery.)
- Leading the accounts you are working on and developing relationships with all team members and clients
- Line manage and lead a team of Producers. This includes managing workload, delegating, delivering, training, support and advice
- Participating in strategic development of new business and pitches
- Working with the Creative Services Director to make sure all training needs are covered
- Developing relationships with clients through gaining trust and successful delivery
- Inspiring your colleagues and project teams
- Showing a high degree of independence and autonomy in decision-making
- Encouraging cross-departmental collaboration
- Be a reference point for expert Creative Production advice and ensure the highest standards and best practices are maintained
- Support Creative Services Director in the hiring and the induction of new team members
- Constantly strive to help develop and strengthen the project management team
- Ensure delivery processes and approaches support creative and innovation to allow the team to produce the best possible work.
- Foster great ideas and find the best delivery approach to support creative, while ensuring commercial success.
- Ensure ideas are realistic and achievable, and relentlessly work to find the best delivery solution within time and budget.
- Help to drive the agency’s creative agenda, contributing innovative production ideas that help make our work effective and famous.
- Ownership of project and programme commercials; proactively and appropriately managing project scope and resources to protect margin.. The Project Director is accountable for project profitability and reporting this in the revenue meetings and end of project reconciliation.
- Management of suppliers, with support from Creative Services Director, in creating, negotiating and managing contracts and budgets.
- Ensuring approach has been outlined, based on the brief/ client requirements. Proactively seek out project risks and ensure clear mitigation plans and solutions are in place.
- Manage the project team and client’s expectations, partnering with the Account Management team, to make sure all changes (internal and external) are managed appropriately.
- Ensure that creative feasibility is managed with the technical teams and concepts are provided to the client with appropriate delivery plans in place.
- Be the client’s delivery partner and escalation point, demonstrate and foster trust in our delivery capabilities.
- Be the voice of reason as project risks increase or scope changes, to ensure that overall delivery objectives are met, whilst maintaining innovation, timings and project budgets.
- Work with the Creative Services Director to refine and implement the delivery processes/ways of working to ensure they are adapted to clients delivery needs.
- Be the champion of your project team’s morale and ensure that strong working relationships are formed across departments, support your teams to be the best they can be - celebrate team wins, share team losses.
- You will be reliable and self-sufficient in developing new skills
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Intervene early to keep projects on time, budget and right first time.
- Ensure that all SOWs are accurate and informative and include detailed plan of project stages, delivery dates, budget and resource requirements
- Understand business and functional requirements of all projects
- Able to manage a high-volume workload with conflicting priorities
Skills & Experience
- Creative Production experience
- Self-starter who can make it happen.
- Management style will be firm but pleasant.
- Solid understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies
- Constantly able to demonstrate that you are on top of your projects
- Successfully managed multiple large scale multilingual projects at the same time
Apply for Integrated Project Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly