Social Media Manager - Film & TV Studio Client
This Social Media and Content Marketing agency, with a friendly, dynamic and collaborative culture, is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team to work on a major Film & TV studio client.
Social Media Manager responsibilities:
The remit of the Social Media Manager will be to help lead, develop and execute social and content campaigns for the agency's flagship Film & TV client. The role is strategic, creative and operational. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the copy tone-of-voice, and monthly content calendars
- Running social campaigns across multiple platforms
- Overseeing post scheduling
- Creative content briefing
- Managing social media executives & overseeing community management
- Campaign tracking and reporting
The Social Media Manager role reports directly into a Senior Account Director, and is supported by an additional Account Manager and two Account Execs.
Social Media Manager requirements:
The Social Media Manager will most likely come from a Digital/Social specialist agency background, with key requirements including:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an agency-side social media role
- A strong writer with outstanding attention to detail
- Knowledge/understanding of campaign planning and delivery across all the major social platforms
- Experience in delivering both paid and organic campaigns preferable
- Creative and analytical skills
- A keen interest in or passion for the Entertainment sector
- A ‘do-er’ who thrives in a fast-paced and energetic team
Please note that this role will be working remotely initially, but in the long-term will include part-time/flexible working from the office in Soho too.
If this all sounds like a good fit for a Social Media Manager of your calibre, then please do get in touch and apply today,
We apologise, but we are unable to response to all unsuccessful applications