Senior eCom Digital Specialist/ Facebook Media Buyer
Our client is a social marketing agency specialising in accelerating growth for eCommerce brands. They work across all online marketing channels on the cutting edge of digital marketing.
They use different channels to promote clients brands with Facebook and Instagram being the core of their services. Majority of their clients are eCommerce businesses within the beauty, fashion, food & drink
and lifestyle sectors.
As a Senior eCom Digital Specialist (Facebook Media Buyer), you will be responsible for managing multiple client accounts with varying daily ad spends across various platforms.
You will be comfortable delegating tasks and supporting team members with mentorship and guidance - giving help and feedback on client accounts.
The role requires understanding of Facebook advertising and paid advertising for other social media platforms is desirable too
To be suitable for this role you will have a keen interest in social media marketing and you get equally excited by creativity and data, and you have an excellent eye for detail.
As Senior eCom Digital Specialist – Facebook Media Buyer you will manage Paid Social Ad accounts on
- Facebook/Instagram (Facebook Ads Manager)
- Google PPC (Google Analytics)
- Email Marketing (Klaviyo)
The role is flexible and can be office based, split between office and home or remote
Responsibilities and skills
- 2+ years of experience running paid traffic campaigns
- Strong understanding of Facebook advertising
- Strong understanding of paid advertising for other social media platforms is desirable
- Strong understanding of eCommerce funnels and business models
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Be able to develop strategies, recommendations and identify areas of improvement to optimize paid multi-channel funnels
- Know how to scale budgets and optimize campaigns to ensure KPI's are met
- Excellent copywriting skills (Desirable)
- Weekly and monthly Client reporting - proactively understand how consumers are behaving and engaging with our client brands
- Communicate with clients/internally on progress and performance. Responsible for the day to day communication with clients with support from others
- Advise and coordinate with clients/contractors/internally on creative and strategy
- Participate in the client ‘Value Add’ process - providing new strategies and ideas you have to increase account performance
- Participate in monthly and quarterly trend forum and provide your insights on trends, tech, strategies and creatives that could help our clients and the agency stay on the cutting edge
In return for your knowledge and experience as a Senior eCom Digital Specialist/ Facebook Media Buyer our client offers a generous salary of £35-45k
If you think you're the Senior eCom Digital Specialist/ Facebook Media Buyer we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.
Apply for Senior eCom Digital Specialist/ Facebook Media Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly