Head Of Studio (Agency)
Head Of Studio - Up to 70k
London - flexi-remote
Our client is a London based agency and they have a fantastic opportunity for a Head Of Studio to join the team on a perm basis. The Head of Studio is responsible for the overall visual output, ensuring best in class, commercially effective creative thinking, and craft of the very highest level.
You will be a Head of Studio with demonstrated experience in pitching and presenting to clients. You will be a natural at communicating ideas and persuading internal stakeholders and clients as to the value of your input and the reasoning behind outputs.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary design team with talent, energy and empathy.
- Manage the balance between design, leadership and commerce whist working in a fast-paced environment.
- Own and develop studio processes
- Act as the most senior visual creative voice in the agency
- Understand clients' key business, brand and communications objectives and help deliver strategic solutions.
- Support producers and project managers to scope and define project approaches, deliverables, timelines and team requirements
- Ensure deadlines are met, confirm clients are satisfied with results and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- An outstanding track record in design and art direction
- Leadership and management experience
- Ability to successfully manage stakeholders both internally and externally.
- You can build strong and effective relationships internally and externally
- You have a point of view on the world and can contribute to the agency through thought leadership, opinion pieces, seminars etc.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Head Of Studio (Agency)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly