Our Client, an Interior Design Company is looking for a Graphic Designer to work across both digital and print media for marketing and bid documentation requirements.
- This is a varied role to support both the pitching and marketing teams so requires a well organised and highly skilled individual.
- Producing pitch documents requires the fast-paced generation of creative ideas for the layout to suit client branding and be coordinated with proposed design concepts to ultimately produce high-quality digital and print presentation. Their winning pitch documents include the creation of bespoke graphics, infographics and graphs, as well as strong layout skills to support our design proposals.
- Working to support the marketing team additional tasks could involve designing printed matter including signage, brochures, white papers and banners, as well as digital designs such as the creation of digital ads, social motion graphics and gifs and simple video editing to accompany all types of online marketing collateral.
Key Job Responsibilities:
* Design and produce high-quality creative content for an evolving and broad range of print
and digital mediums (social media, email, advertising, partner campaigns, website and
print) either from scratch or taking inspiration from existing brands
* The creation of print and digital collateral for PQQ's, tenders, pitches, and projects
* Lead design brainstorm meetings, map out creative goals, and provide design vision at the beginning of pitching projects
* Work collaboratively across each team involved in the bid process to ensure brand consistency, including aesthetics, visual communication, style, and tone are in line with the strategic brand approach of the business
* Build a strong partnership with the marketing team to deliver impactful solutions to brief
that align with the overall objective of the Group.
* Attend regular meetings with project teams to deliver presentations and discuss briefs
* Provide creative input and advice on a varying range of projects
Desired Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
* Experience in design experience, either as an in-house designer or at an agency
* Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, Adobe After
Effects. HTML experience is desired
* A strong understanding of what works visually on social and in animations
* Experience with print production
* Excellent layout skills and diligent when creating artwork
* Asset library management
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.