Head of Marketing
createselect are thrilled to be working exclusively with Credentially, an exciting and dynamic fast growth start-up in the HealthTech space. Credentially are a true technology platform that automates the end to end hiring and more importantly compliance in a field where paperwork has historically taken over, an innovative and dynamic HealthTech start-up in a time of exponential growth and development.
The successful candidate will help promote Credentially products and identify what their customers want to create more! The ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of branding. He/she will have the ability to work with outsourced and in house marketing team members. If you understand what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you.
The Head of Marketing will take the lead in developing sturdy long-term B2B marketing strategies and building a team. The role – and indeed the company – hold no egos, so this role will be both strategic and functional in a ‘roll your sleeves up’ and get involved, a fantastic opportunity to mould the marketing function of a ‘going places’ start-up. Credentially are ready to ramp up their scaling efforts and are on the search for someone to sit along the senior leadership team and take ownership of all marketing efforts..
As Head of Marketing you should have comprehensive and demonstrable B2B marketing experience in a start-up environment, and ideally with prior experience in the HealthTech field. You will be expected to deliver forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong brand presence, with expertise in driving business transformation and creating new brand and product propositions with growth across digital and traditional channels.
- Develop a targeted and measurable long-term marketing strategy and plan, together with an accompanying marketing budget. Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales
- Work closely with clients, management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for the products and services
- Develop and amplify the brand and voice, ensuring a strong and consistent message and style across all channels, collateral and campaigns.
- Collaborate to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Consistently identify revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Hold regular meetings with account managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard
Key skills and experience required:
- Prior growth B2B Marketing experience, with a mix of strategic and hands on experience.
- Strong analytical skills to measure activity and drive performance.
- Extraordinarily strong digital acquisition experience, across all channels, with ideally broader experience across brand, partnerships and channel marketing.
- Great campaign management, from creation to roll out.
- Clear ability to wear multiple hats – hands on execution, optimisation, tactical planning, managing relationships with platforms etc.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Health Tech and/or healthcare experience would be a definitive advantage.
- Experience within a SaaS organisation
An amazing opportunity to take our clients brand and presence to the next level.
This role is being managed by Create.Select Ltd and all 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Rebecca Tolson at createselect, who will assume ownership of the application.