Senior Creative Copywriter
We are PG ONE.
We are the ideas, production and media for over 30 of the world’s most known and loved brands from the world’s biggest advertiser, P&G (Procter & Gamble).
When you see Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Fairy, Ariel, Always & Braun to name a few, that’s us.
We are made differently from conventional agencies as we believe in the power of togetherness. Under one roof you’ll find creatives, designers, strategists, account teams, producers, project managers, data scientists, PR & advocacy teams and media talent, all working as one.
And you’ll find a culture of pushing new boundaries to solve the most complex business challenges. We call this culture “Dare to be Different” and we are very proud of it. Because we know you have to keep breaking new ground, without fear, to be successful.
We want to continue to build a really great Creative Department for P&G in London, one that is diverse, inventive and dynamic. To this end, we are recruiting for a Senior Creative Copywriter to work across all FMCG accounts.
We need a Senior Creative Copywriter who can think in terms of ideas that have cultural relevance and resonance; knows how to make these ideas work equally potently across all media, tech and channels. A copywriter who can have a close working relationship with an established Senior Art Director and can work with them to activate those ideas on key media platforms and channels.
The role spans the UK and European markets namely, France, Germany and Belgium.
The ideal candidate will have a depth of TVC and social experience, within a large advertising agency.
You will have experience working on FMCG clients and have a passion for innovating and pushing the creative work to be the best it can be across all channels.
To ensure this career opportunity is a suitable match for your experience and job search, we require the following:
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs
- Developing creative ideas and concepts
- Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients
- Familiarising themselves with their clients' products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities
- A broad understanding of marketing with the ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts
- The confidence to explain and support your thinking, both internally and externally
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients.
- Work well as part of a team
- A passion for advertising and commercial art
- The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines
- A good awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms.
- An innovative approach to the media and the ways in which advertising is carried
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines
- Casting actors for TV and radio work and listening to voice tapes
- Liaising with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at PGOne. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.